Monday, October 21, 2013

Winning and losing. Idiots.

I hear a lot about "who won" and "who lost".  Republicans or democrats?

We lost. Us. Americans.

Don't fall for that crap.  If we keep thinking one side is BAD and one side is GOOD - you're evil and I'm not...then we all lose.  They try and manipulate us, just look for the ones who are trying to do what's right.

I think we want a functioning, together, government. I want people working together.  Can you imagine if your work was run like congress was run? It takes the brave to begin standing up and saying we're not gonna play that game.

I say stand in the middle and mediate the disputes with common goals.  Give a little, get a little.

Stop putting us, we, Americans in the middle of stupid, petty, disputes. You want to know what has happened to the youth of today?  THEY ARE WATCHING YOU!  They are learning from YOU.

I think 94% of Americans agree given the polls about only 4% "like" the job congress is doing.

1 comment:

  1. Well stated Kirk - term limits (6 years) and campaign contribution reform (maximum $1,000 per person) would solve most of this BS.

    ReplyDelete